Shop by category
- TipsFuji tips come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes for any rod building requirement. The materials used are the best in the business with an unbeatable corrosion resistance. This is the end point in your connection to the fish so always use the always best quality tip you can afford.
- GuidesFuji revolutionised the guide market and continue to lead the way when it comes to design and materials. The ground breaking K Series guide is still regarded as the class leading anti-tangle frame on the market. All guides come in an assortment of frame and ring materials to cover all budgets and rod styles.
- Reel SeatsThe mark of a good reel seat is its robustness and ability to transmit sensitivity. Fuji reel seats use class leading materials to deliver the best in market touch and feel. With standard reel seats to new age designs, we have you covered with spinning and baitcast options as well as some more unusual designs suited to minimalist builds
- Handles and GripsRod grips are all important. They are the connection between you and the rod itself. Poor quality grips can fall apart or become slippery. Fuji rod grips use high strength duralon which is known for its resistance to chemical intrusion. We also supply shrink grips which can be used when lightness is the desirable end result.
- Finishes & SealersThis category includes epoxies and glues as well as epoxy sealers. Inferior quality epoxy can yellow ruining your rod build. Our epoxy dries absolutely clear with a bright vibrant gloss finish suitable for all rod builds. Our glues are also class leading and sourced from the best in the business.
- Rod Building AccessoriesOur accessories range from Fuji Ez Keeper II hook holders to reduce tangles to rod building stands and motorised rollers. We have assembled the highest quality accessories to enhance the finish or your build, or just help you get it done to the highest quality achievable.
- ThreadsBinding guides with thread is a quick and secure way to not only build strength into your rod build, but also add a little personality with your colour selections. There are metallic threads, NOCP and Ultra Poly versions available. NOCP and Ultra Poly are both UV resistant and require no colour preserver which means they will not fade over time and will retain their true colour for the life of your fishing rod.
- Rod Building KitsTo make life easier, we have combined all you need into one easy to use simple kit with a rod recipe that even provides guide spacings. If you are looking for a simple and easy way onto custom rod building out kits are the perfect place to start.
- Samurai BlanksThese are class leading graphite blanks that are machine rolled and hot press baked to ensure a smooth continuous unblemished finish. It is this finish combined with the triple and quad angled cloth that provide the strength and lightness expected from Samurai blanks